Get 14 education sessions that address important aspects of self-storage investing and development. This discount bundle offers insight to building and site design, real estate factors, finance, and more.
Format: 8 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 11 hours, 40 minutes
NOTE: Please allow up to three business days for the processing of your order.
Self-Storage Builder/Investor Essentials 2019 Education DVD Package
Now you can get all sessions from the Building and Investing education tracks at the 2019 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This discounted, eight-DVD package offers significant savings off the individual DVD prices and features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to self-storage investing, development and construction. The bundle includes:
Self-Storage Building 2019 Education DVD Package
- Future-Forward Storage Design: Modern Building Options
- Smarter, Cheaper, Faster: Flexible Self-Storage Development
- The Cost of Self-Storage Construction: Reaching the True Project Price
- The Art of the Facility Facelift: Self-Storage Renovation Advice and Case Studies
- Busting Myths and Misconceptions in Self-Storage Climate Control
- From the High Road to the High Seas: Building Boat and RV Storage
- Solar Success: Increasing Self-Storage Efficiency and Financial Return
Self-Storage Investing 2019 Education DVD Package
- View From 30,000 Feet: The Self-Storage Investment Markets
- Finding Investment Success With Self-Storage Value-Add Deals
- Using Data-Driven Technology to Make Self-Storage Investing Decisions
- Dollars and Sense: Industry Experts Discuss Self-Storage Finance
- Finding Your Opportunity Zone: A New Government Program for Self-Storage Investors
- The Anatomy of a Self-Storage Startup: An Owner-Taught Case Study
- Tax-Reform Strategies for Self-Storage: A Trifecta for Improving Facility Cash Flow
For more detailed descriptions, please refer to the individual DVD product pages. Individual sessions will also be available as on-demand video in late June.